We’re involved in a range of projects around the world working for the conservation of threatened tree species. Here are some of our latest projects:
- Field research and conservation of Camellias in Southern Vietnam
- Hibiscus storckii, Fiji’s endemic Hibisicus. Extinct or Extant?
- Conservation of an endemic palm in the mountains of Bolivia
The Global Trees Campaign is building a selection of profiles for trees of interest.
Some of the latest trees we have added to the site are:
- Menai Whitebeam – Sorbus arvonensis
- Faveiro-de-Wilson – Dimorphandra wilsonii
- Rathu Mihiriya – Polyspora gardneri
- Salix kikodseae – Salix kikodseae
- Karomia gigas – Karomia gigas
- Sugar Maple – Acer skutchii
- Wuwei camellia – Pyrenaria buisanensis
- Carpinus hebestroma – Carpinus hebestroma
- Brandegee oak – Quercus brandegeei
- Gergeranian Pear – Pyrus gergerana