This website is compiled and updated by Fauna & Flora International (“we”, “us”, or “our”) as part of its work on The Global Trees Campaign (“The GTC”). The GTC currently comprises Fauna & Flora International and Botanic Gardens Conservation International (BGCI).
Please read these terms and conditions (“terms”) carefully, particularly Clause 9. Anyone accessing this website (“you”) by doing so agrees to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access or view this website.
Any questions or enquiries which you have in relation to this website or in relation to the Partnership should be addressed to the Global Trees Campaign Programme Manager, Fauna & Flora International, Jupiter House, 4th Floor, Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2JD United Kingdom or email@example.com
Responsibility for Content
- This website is provided to you free of charge, without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated. The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only. We have made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is correct at the time of inclusion.
- We reserve the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- While this website may provide links to other websites neither Fauna & Flora International nor the GTC has any control over such sites. Links are provided for convenience only and no endorsement of any party, products or services is expressed or implied. Neither Fauna & Flora International nor The GTC can accept any liability for the accuracy or otherwise of any content, or the security of any activity carried out on such other sites. Your use of such sites is at your sole risk.
- Except as expressly provided for on this website, neither Fauna & Flora International, nor The GTC, is responsible for the content or use of any web pages or messages sent or received by you.
- All copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in any material appearing in website belongs to or is licensed to, us and or the GTC. You acquire no rights in the website other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with these terms. You are permitted to print out or download information and content from this website for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any medium, any part of this website or its content. You may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise unless you have been authorised to do so in writing by us.
Unauthorised Use of Website
- You shall not do anything which may interfere with the operation of this website or the systems supporting it or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors, specifically including (but not limited to):(a) Posting anything upon this website without our express written consent;
(b) Altering, adapting, translating, modifying, decompiling, disassembling or reverse engineering the website;
(c) Using this website to send unsolicited promotional or advertising material, ‘spam’ or similar materials or any volume messages to any persons including ourselves; or
(d) Placing viruses upon this website or using it in the transmission of viruses.
- If you are in breach of these conditions of use, we may at our option, suspend or block your access to this website and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify Fauna & Flora International, and/or the GTC, against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against Fauna & Flora International, and/or the GTC, as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these terms.
- Because this website is provided to you free of charge and for information purposes only, neither Fauna & Flora International, nor the GTC, accepts any liability to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence), misrepresentation or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this website, except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud or as required by law. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
- These terms may be amended by us from time to time, so please periodically review these terms.
- These terms and conditions and the content of this website are governed by English law whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Information about you
- When you visit certain areas of our website we may ask you for information about yourself. We may need to know your name, address, and email address to provide you with information or to reply to your queries. We will not collect any personal information about you without your consent, nor will we disclose information about you to any third party, including the other Partnership members, without your permission.
- Fauna & Flora International, on behalf of The Global Trees Campaign, will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information you give us. Any contractors, agents or representatives of Fauna & Flora International, any other members of The Global Trees Campaign or their contractors, agents or representatives, who are required to have access to information which you have given to us in the course of providing services to us or generally in the work of the GTC are required to keep that information confidential. If you have given us information about yourself and would like copies of that information, or if you would like us to correct any factual inaccuracies in that information, or if you would like that information deleted from our records, then please contact The Global Trees Campaign Projects Manager, Fauna & Flora International, Jupiter House, 4th Floor, Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2JD, United Kingdom, or e-mail us on Globaltrees@fauna-flora.org. We will supply, correct or delete information about you on our files as soon as practicable.